If you’ve misplaced your phone or don’t want to continue the usage of your Airtel SIM, you’ll need to perform an Airtel SIM block process. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to block Airtel SIM; there is an easy way to do so. Visit an Airtel store nearby if your phone gets lost or stolen and inform the Airtel customer service personnel of the problem.
Airtel being a service provider to being in the middle of this ecosystem of electronic services works for its customers. To prevent the misuse of your Airtel number, you must immediately block Airtel SIM. If there isn’t an Airtel shop nearby, contact Airtel customer service. So, let’s look at how to block Airtel sim in more detail below. Identify your SIM Card Carrier first to make sure the carrier SIM you’re using.
How to block Airtel SIM Online
Deactivating an Airtel SIM number is a straightforward process. Let’s follow the processes in detail to disable your Airtel SIM online.
- Contact Airtel’s customer care by dialling 121.
- Request that your Airtel phone number be deactivated.
- They will ask for certain information to verify whether you are the true owner of the phone number.
- After checking all the data, they will deactivate your number; however, you can reactivate the service by phoning them again.
- Visit the Airtel customer service website.
You should know that 121 numbers are valid for both Airtel Prepaid and Postpaid customers. However, before phoning, you should be attentive to the following details.
- Remember the specific Airtel phone number that needs to be blocked.
- Numbers recently dialled
- Amount of the most recent Airtel recharge
- It is necessary to provide proof of address or identification.
- Go to your nearest Airtel store with a copy of your address and proof of identity to get a new Airtel SIM. The new SIM can take up to 4 hours to activate. If you have any remaining amount on your lost SIM card, Airtel will transfer it to your new SIM card with full validity.
1. How To Block Airtel Sim If Lost?
Ans. Call the SIM card network operator’s helpline to block specific Airtel SIM cards. To disable an Airtel SIM card, dial 121 or go to a customer care centre. The helpline will proceed to the next step in the procedure to close or disable your SIM card after verifying your SIM card number (such as your mother’s name, birthdate, FNF number, ID card, or latest recharge amount).
Your corporate line manager will request that corporate Airtel SIM cards be blocked from the SIM card network provider. In some situations, a GD copy, as well as the submission of an application and the completion of the form with accurate information, is required.
GSM functionalities can be disabled by enabling “Forward all calls” with a specific code provided by the SIM network provider (for example, *002*[Phone Number] #).
To activate GSM features, dial a specific code (such as ##002#) to turn off all call forwarding modes. I hope you’ve completed the online Airtel SIM block process. Continue reading for more in-depth information.
2. How can I block an Airtel SIM from a non-Airtel phone number?
Ans. You can still block your lost Airtel SIM from a different company phone number if you don’t have access to an Airtel phone. Follow the procedures below.
- Open your smartphone’s dialler.
- Press call on the toll-free number 1800-103-4444.
- You’ll be prompted to verify recently dialled numbers, the amount of your latest recharge, and your address or proof of identification.
- On the phone, double-check the above information.
- Your Airtel SIM card has been disabled.
3. How Do I Get A New Airtel Sim That Has The Same Number As My Old One?
Ans. We’ve already discussed how to block or deactivate an Airtel SIM. Now we’ll discover how to acquire a fresh sim issued from the same number after blocking our Airtel sim. For instance, if your SIM is lost, how can you block it and acquire a new SIM with the same number so that you can keep the same phone number? So, here’s what we’ve got: –
Step 1: Go to Airtel’s official website and look for the Airtel shop finder.
Step 2: To discover your local Airtel store, type in your city name or region’s Pin code.
Step 3: Next, take your ID evidence and two passport-size photos to the Airtel store.
Step 4: Complete all relevant paperwork and verify your identity.
Step 5: Pay the SIM activation charge (between Rs 25 and Rs 100).
Step 6: Now put your new SIM on your phone and activate it by calling 59059.
Step 7: Double-check the information, such as your date of birth and address.
4. How can Airtel SIMs get blocked in India?
Ans. The technique is the same: dial 121 to block your airtel sim online. I hope this article on how to block Airtel sim cards online in India has solved all of your questions. If you need to contact Airtel Customer Service, you can do so by dialing 121 (a 24-hour phone support facility), using a live chat help system, or sending an email to [email protected].
5. What should I do immediately if I misplace my Airtel SIM card?
Ans. Don’t panic; simply call 121 Airtel customer service and report that you’ve misplaced your SIM card, which should be blocked as quickly as feasible. The Airtel executive checks that you are the legitimate owner of a SIM card, and then follows the procedure for blocking an Airtel SIM card.
Airtel has strived to remodel and push the electronic distance forward, from being a telecom firm offering cost plans to becoming a significant area of market disruption, from being a service provider to being in the middle of this ecosystem of electronic services.
This article explains how to block airtel sim via the internet. So, that’s how you can block your Airtel SIM online. If you liked it, please share it with your friends and family, and you can also read more articles about your network.
Also read: Best Motivational speech by principal to students in 2022