The Agniveer Yojana application for recruitment was announced on 15th June on the ministry of defense’s official website, and all candidates are allowed to apply. The authority will post a link to the Agnipath plan, which will attract 46,000 Agniveers. As a result, all applicants should prepare themselves for the recruiting process; once the link is published, you will be able to apply for the position.
Every Agniveer will be required to sign paperwork acknowledging their acceptance of the Agnipath Scheme’s terms and conditions. If the Agniveer is under the age of 18 at the time of enrolment, the document will be signed by the Agniveer’s parents or guardians.
Agniveer Yojana Plan:
The Agniveer Yojana would first recruit for four years. Following that, up to 25% of Agniveers from each batch will be given an offer to join as regular cadres based on their performance throughout their four-year engagement period with the Armed Forces, based on the requirements and policies of the individual Armed Forces. The remaining 75% of Agniveers will reintegrate into society.
The application process will be completed entirely online; there will be no other option for completing the application form. You should also read the instructions included in the recruitment notice before proceeding.
Agniveer Yojana Its Advantages:
The recruitment procedure will begin soon, and those who are interested in applying will be able to do so. As the officials have not shown any information about the recruitment, hopefuls will receive the formal notification for the scheme on the official portal.
You will be notified after the notice is published, and to do so, you must keep up with the site regularly. The following are some of the benefits of the www.mod.gov.in plan.
- This is a one-of-a-kind youth policy to serve the country.
- All Agniveers are eligible for a generous financial package.
- In civil society, the availability of well-disciplined and skilled young with a military mindset.
- All Agniveers have the best opportunity to train in the best institutes.
- Armed forces should have a youthful and energetic profile.
How to Apply for Agniveer Yojana online?
All candidates who are waiting for the announcement of the publication of the link for the www.mod.gov.in Scheme application form. They will have to wait a little longer because the authorities have yet to post a link to the application on the official website. Many people are willing to participate in the interview process before applying for a job. The authority’s directions must be followed by all candidates. Anyone eligible to apply for the position can do so by filling out the form; below is the complete method.
- To apply for the Agniveer yojana, you must first go to the Ministry of Defence’s official website, www.mod.gov.in.
- After entering the official website, you will be directed to the home page, where you must look for the Agnipath application link. Which will be accessible through the What’s New section.
- Simply click on the link once you’ve found it, and you’ll be brought to a new page where the application form will appear.
- After the application form for the recruiting has been opened, you should begin filling it out.
- Fill in all of the required information in the form, and then attach all of the scanned papers to the application.
- After you’ve uploaded your papers to the form, you’ll need to pay the money and then preview the entire application form.
- After you’ve reviewed the application form, click the submit button to have your information saved.
- You can apply for the Agniveers Agnipath scheme application form by following the steps outlined above.
While filling out the application form, candidates must upload several important documents. No application form will be accepted by the authorities unless the documents are uploaded, therefore make sure to follow the rules. The papers you must upload are listed below.
Aadhar card, Passport, Address details, ID proof, Pan card, Voter id card, Driving license
Scanned photograph, Scanned signature.
Agniveer Yojana Qualification:
There are specific eligibility requirements that all applicants must meet, and only those who meet these requirements will be eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have completed class 10th and 12th with honors from a recognized board.
- Probationers must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
Its Features and Benefits
For those hopefuls who are intending to apply for the recruitment, the Agniveers scheme has a lot of advantages. Although the application procedure has not yet commenced, all applicants are waiting for the application form to be released. Candidates are eagerly anticipating the application form’s publication date. Here are some of the Agniveers yojana characteristics and benefits.
- An attractive personalized package will be offered to the Agniveers.
- The Risk and Hardship Allowance will be granted to every candidate.
- The job will have a four-year probationary period.
- The candidate will receive a one-time ‘SevaNidhi’ package after completing four years of work.
- For the term of their employment in the Indian Armed Forces, the Agniveers would give a non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs.48 lakh.
Agniveer yojana Age Limit
Candidates who enroll in the Agneepath Scheme are referred to as Agniveers. The age limit for Agnipath Yojana 2022 is 17.5 to 21 years old. Eligible candidates must serve for four years before receiving additional retirement benefits. They are allowed to serve in other Central Government Departments after retirements, such as the CAPF, CISF, and others.
The Selected Candidates will receive proper military weapon training. Only young people would be recruited into the tri-services under the Agneepath Yojana 2022 Eligibility. Individuals would be given the option of choosing amongst India’s three defense forces.
Agniveer Yojana 2022 Salary
According to the Agniveer Yojana 2022, in-hand salary will range from Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,0000. Applicants will also receive tax-free savings as part of this Yojana. A 30 percent contribution from your salary will be made, and the government will make a matching amount. It is projected that you will receive more than 12 lakh in post-retirement benefits. You can also acquire a loan for your family of Rs 18 lakh during this time.
The Armed Forces will endeavor to maintain a centralized high-quality online database of ‘Agniveers’ and will follow a transparent common assessment methodology. An objective system to ensure fair and impartial assessment will be introduced. Skills attained by Agniveers will be systematically recorded. Broad guidelines will be framed before the appointment of the first batch of Agniveers, and the same, along with any subsequent changes, will be circulated.
Provision for remuneration in the event of disability or death In the event of disability, Agniveer will receive a one-time ex-gratia disability payment of Rs 44 lakh for 100 per cent disability, Rs 25 lakh for 75 per cent disability, and Rs 15 lakh for 50 percent disability, based on medical authority certification. Agniveer will also be paid in full for the time he did not serve during his four-year service.
Also read: How to remove password from pdf in 2022
If Agniveer dies of natural causes, the recruit’s family will receive Rs 48 lakh from his life insurance, as well as the Seva Nidhi payout for the time he served. In Agniveer Yojana If Agniveer died in the line of duty, during riots, violence, terrorist attacks, anti-social elements, enemy attacks, peacekeeping operations, or aid to the civil power. They will receive payment for the non-served period, ex-gratia Rs 44 lakh, and the Seva Nidhi Package for both served and non-served periods.
For further information visit https://www.mygov.in/campaigns/agniveer/