National Cadet Corps aggregated as NCC announced a new portal named “NCC Digital Forum”. As we all recognize that National Cadet Corps is one of the largest groups which is specializing in schools, colleges. This is an incredible step by beginning this new digital forum for the NCC cadet. Every NCC Cadets can enroll themselves or add their NCC activities on NCC Digital Forum registration at indiancc.mygov.in. On the official portal NCC Cadets can share their experience through video and audio.
This will enable more candidates to understand NCC training camps better. If you are an NCC cadet and need to do NCC Digital Forum Registration, hence this article is very informative for you. On this portal, we can tell our understanding with other NCC cadets in the country. So here in this article, you will get to learn to apply for NCC Digital Forum Registration, the procedure for NCC digital registration form, the procedure to add activity at the portal.
NCC Digital Forum Registration
If you wish to become a part of this forum therefore you will have to do online NCC Digital Forum Registration. The registration procedure is very easy and is described in this article briefly.
NCC Digital Forum Registration process
- Go to the official website of NCC.
- On the right side of the homepage, you will get to see three dotted lines.
- Click on it and a page is open on the screen.
- One choice that is Digital for is too accessible click on it and a new page will open.
- This is MY GOV NCC website. Here at the right side top corner, you will see one registration button
- Click on it and then similarly you will be taken to a new page.
- This is the first page on which you will have to sign up first. For signing up you can use an email ID or social media profile like Google, Facebook, Twitter, or any other.
- If you don’t use these social media then you can register with your mobile number or email.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Instantly you will be successfully registered on the official website. Here on this page you will get choices like cadet corner and add activity.
- Click on the Cadet corner if you want to see the Cadet activity.
- Click on add activity button if you want to add your activities.
- After clicking on it you will be redirected to NCC digital form activity page.
- Here you will have to fill in your name, number, status, district name, email ID.
- If you are in NCC cadet Centre fill in the enrolment details.
- Enrollment details such as enrollment date in NCC, group headquarter unit name, NCC number, directorate, school/ college, and place name.
- After filling in all the correct information click on the button I agree.
- Recheck your details.
- And then click on the submit button.
- You will receive a message you have successfully registered now add your activity.
Step to Add Activity at indiancc.mygov.in
- If you wish to add an activity hence click on the activity section.
- Enter the data which is mandated.
- Now enter the data like the subject of the topic, content type you expect to be published in the language you use, then the data you prefer to write about yourself.
- You can furthermore add images to your activity.
- After entering all the information correctly, then click on the submit button in the activity category.
- As you submit your activity then the acceptance will be made by the head of the official website and if your activity gets accepted by the head thus it will be circulated on the website.
- So, In this way, you can publicize your activity on the official website.
Login to the NCC Digital forum
Firstly while doing the online NCC Digital Forum registration, you will have to signup using the Social media account. Candidates who don’t have social media account, also signup using email or number.
Then if you want to log in the indiancc.mygov.in then you can use a similar number, email or social media account for the login.
If you have registered with a social media profile, then at the time of login use that social media profile. If you registered with your email id, then at the time of login you have to log in with your email id. If you have registered with a Google account, then at the time of login you have to log in with your Google account. And if you have registered with your mobile number, then at the time of login you have to log in with your mobile number.
Fill in the detail of your account and accordingly click on submit. In this way, the login is done.
There are more than 181383 candidates that are already registered on this portal. More than 71018 cadet’s activities are already circulated on this portal. Hence, this is a large number of candidates that are enrolled on this portal. We wish that the knowledge given by us about “NCC Digital Forum Registration” is helpful for you. We strive our best to give you every key detail of this registration process. Sometimes cadets come across complications during registration. You can comment on your question regarding the NCC issue in the comment box.
Also read: Difference between growth and development