Girls would be capable of completing their schooling with the support of the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme. West Bengali females would benefit from this plan, which will provide federal aid for their education. Our program can financially support their studies till they reach the age of eighteen. In this manner, it is possible to ensure the females need not marry at a young.
When girls can receive a degree without constraint, their situation improves as well. Kanyashree financial support is available to females aged 13 to 18 in West Bengal. As a result, females in grades 8 through 12 can apply for funding.
WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
Under the WB Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme, there are two kinds of rewards available. The following are the details.
- Girls between the ages of 13 and 18 are eligible for a 750-rupee stipend. It is a yearly sum for female students in grades 8 through 12.
- When a girl reaches the age of 18, she becomes eligible for another grant of Rs 25000 whether she is pursuing a scholastic or career goal and is unmarried.
- Once the daughter reaches the age of 18, a sum of rupees 25,000 is granted. That is a once-off payment. She should be pursuing an educational or occupational job to earn that money.
WB KanyashreePrakalpa Program 2021’s Details:
The WB kanyashree prakalpa scheme 2021’s primary purpose is to provide financial help to females. It will keep continuing their study and postpone marriage. This strategy is primarily intended to prevent young people from marrying. It will also lower the number of students who drop out of school. As a result, the West Bengal government provides annual financial aid. It is only eligible if they continue their education until they reach the twelfth grade.
|Name of Scheme||Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme of West Bengal|
|Who Launched||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries for whom||Girls of West Bengal|
|Scheme’s Goals and Components||Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme will help girls with financial aid. The scheme’s primary purpose is to prevent young girls from marrying|
The Scheme’s Goals and Components
- This Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme will help girls with financial aid. It is solely open to West Bengal students.
- The Scheme’s primary purpose is to prevent young people from marrying.
- It will improve education up to the age of eighteen.
- It will also minimize the number of students who drop out of school.
- Female students received economic aid of Rs 750 per year under this program.
- This program is for female students in grades 8 through 12. It refers to the age of 13 to 18 years old.
- The extra funding will be deposited immediately into the user’s bank.
Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme Statistics:
|One time grant||228314||217462|
Eligibility for Kanyashree Prakalpa
- The candidate must be a regular resident of West Bengal.
- The individual’s age is between 13 and 18 yrs.
- It only applies to females.
- She must be a student in grades 8 through 12 or an equivalent program.
- The family’s annual income should not exceed $120,000.
- And if they’re in the eighth grade, girls who have exceptional needs are welcome to apply.
- That scholarship is used for a variety of vocational, sports-related courses.
Documents required for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
- Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Educational certificates
- Bank details
How to apply for WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
- To begin, one must obtain a claim form. You can request it from your school’s or institute’s administration.
- Now correctly fill in all of the data.
- You must provide personal details, age, income, bank account number, and so on. Make sure you start all of the fields correctly.
- Finally, the headteacher may give us an appreciation letter.
- If you must send this request form to the college or university
Kanyashree Prakalpa Application status
- You can monitor the application status also on the program’s leading site. There are only just a few steps to take.
- To begin, go to kanyashree prakalpa scheme leading site. That link can be used.
- On the phone, you’ll see the primary menu.
- After that, choose the ‘follow application process’ option.
- There will be a webpage. You must choose your event and scheme kind here.
- Now type in your customer id and birthdate.
- Then, after completing the captcha validation, click publish.
- Follow the progress of the KanyashreePrakalpa project.
Online complaint process
- To begin, go to the KanyashreePrakalpa program’s leading site or click here.
- On display, your primary interface would appear.
- Select options for filing a complaint online
- Then, go to choose to report your complaint.
- After that, input the KanyashreePrakalpa identifier as well as your sessions.
- On the computer, you’ll see an online complaint form.
- The next step is to fill this out kind with most of your information.
- Finally, click apply to finish the process.
- Digital KanyashreePrakalpa complaint application
Checking the state of a claim web is an easy method
- To begin, go to KanyashreePrakalpa Yojana’s leading site.
- The website’s main form will open on your computer screen.
- Now, on this screen, tap on Your Complaint.
- Then select Redressal Level from the drop-down menu.
- A page would appear next to you besides this. It’s where you’ll put your complaints ID.
- Then hit on confirm after completing the captcha check.
- Finally, the complaint’s progress will be displayed on your screen.
How to Install Kanyashree App
- To begin, go to KanyashreePrakalpa Yojana’s leading site.
- In the display, the main page will appear.
- The Kanyashree Apps are available from the Kanyashree webpage.
- By bookmarking, you would begin the install procedure for the app.
- After that, you’ll be able to download it on your mobile.
- This app is free to use.
Thus inside this post on the kanyashree prakalpa scheme, we have provided readers with all pertinent information on the West Bengal KanyashreePrakalpa program. You could send your complaint to us via email, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Also read: Tamil Nadu free bicycle scheme in 2021-22