The Kanya Sumangala Yojana is indeed a unique monetary compensation initiative that aims to improve the lives of girl children within Uttar Pradesh. The Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 initiative provides financial help to caretakers or families of two girl children inside one home. On October 25, 2019, the program was introduced in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Characteristics
- This is the flagship program for families with daughters.
- This initiative will provide Rs. 15,000 to those who have female children.
- The plan focuses on giving financial assistance to girl infants along with assisting UP ( Uttar Pradesh) girls in completing their studies.
- Also, it strives to remove any female foeticide as well as achieve gender equality and also assist in the growth of positive thoughts.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Program’s 2021
|Scheme Name||Kanya Sumangala Yojana|
|Who Launched||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide higher education to the girls of Uttar Pradesh|
|Financial Assistance||Rupees 15000|
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Requirements
While you look into the Kanya Sumangala Yojana application process, you must learn more about the qualifying requirements.
- The recipient must be a long-term citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- Inside a single-family household, the Kanya Sumangala Yojana program might still benefit two daughters.
- The family’s annual (yearly) revenue really shouldn’t exceed Rs. 3 lakh.
- Accounts can indeed be formed within 6 months of the delivery of the girl’s baby.
- Parents or families that have adopted females will be eligible for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana program as well.
- Whenever a family has twin daughters, the third girl kid would be eligible for admission as well. Another unique element of the Kanya Sumangala Yojana program is that it has solutions for this kind of scenario.
- Financially disadvantaged households will receive adequate and appropriate assistance in allowing their girls to achieve their ambitions and objectives.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Program’s Benefits
The beneficiary would receive a sum of Rs. 15,000 from the Uttar Pradesh State Government. There have been six equal installments in total, which would be allocated to the beneficiary female child inside the order in which they are received. The following is the compensation distribution structure to take into account:
- Rs. 2,000 at the delivery of a young girl (on or after April 1, 2015).
- Vaccinations of a girl infant in her first year of life costs Rs. 1,000.
- Rs. 2,000 upon enrollment of the kid to the very first grade.
- Rs. 2,000 upon admission of a female child to the sixth grade.
- Rs. 3,000 upon enrollment of a daughter to the ninth grade.
- Just after the girl has completed her 10th/12th grades and been admitted into a Bachelor’s program or diploma program, she will be paid Rs. 5,000.
Documentation Required for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Mom and dad’ or Caretakers’ Aadhar Card
- Passbook and bank information
- The rationing card
- Evidence of yearly income.
- Adoption certificates in the context of adopted girls.
- Photos of the female child and her parents in passport size.
Once you submit your online applications, make a list of such important papers. Submit the right documentation and follow the file size and certain other rules, particularly for the photos. Before submitting, double-check everything.
How to enroll for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
If you like, you could easily register for Kanya Sumangala Yojana. Entries are now accepted online, and then you can create your Kanya Sumangala Yojana profile by completing Kanya Sumangala Yojana online form.
- To apply, go to the authorized site and from there to the Citizen’s Services Portal and tap on Apply Now.
- Current customers can sign in by entering their password and user ID. Before choosing I Agree to sign up, new members must read and understand all limitations and requirements.
- While clicking Generate OTP (One Time Password) for authentication, fill out the enrollment form.
- On the following page, you must finish verification by providing the OTP(One Time Password) received on your telephone number.
- After that, enter into the site using your passwords and Identification. Before hitting Submit, complete the registration forms with all required information.
- To finish the process properly and successfully, you must upload all essential papers.
The money from this Kanya Sumangala Yojana program will be distributed in stages as girl children complete certain milestones, such as vaccination, delivery, admittance to schools 1, 6, plus 9, and graduation.
Numerous other points to take into account
- These are amongst the most important points to remember about the Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- To sum it up, the online application process is simple.
- It simply requires a handful of minutes of your time, and you must make sure that almost all relevant documentation is submitted correctly to reduce the amount of time, labor, and inconvenience involved in the process.
- Before actually registering for the plan online, make sure to check over all of the important features and characteristics.
Civil Manual Download Process
- Initially, go to the authorized webpage of the Uttar Pradesh Women as well as Child Development Agency.
- The home webpage would then appear in your browser.
- You must select the Help Guides tab from the home page.
- Now you must tap on the Civil Handbook link.
- The Civil Manual shall display next to you as quickly as you tap on this link.
- It is accessible for printing and downloading.
Downloading the New Citizen Registration Guidebook
- First and foremost, head to the Kanya Sumangala Yojana’s main website. The home page will therefore appear in your browser.
- You must go to the newest characteristics section on that home page.
- After that, select Guide for Fresh Citizen Enrollment from the drop-down menu.
- When you select this alternative, a PDF (Portable Document Format) version of the civil enrollment guide automatically appears in front of you.
- Then, you must select the options to download.
- The Fresh Citizen Enrollment Handbook will indeed be installed on your gadget in this manner.
Thus Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a great yojana to avail from the government side. This program has received recognition for its dedication to assisting girl children at several phases of their life. Also, it makes it possible for low-income families to teach their girls without difficulty.