In this article, we are going to discuss the Amma Vodi scheme and how you can check Amma Vodi’s status. Sir YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, introduced the Amma Vodi Status, which through its execution; several incentives were provided to children of government schools throughout Andhra Pradesh.
We have created some step-by-step guidance in this post to help you verify your identity on the beneficiaries list.
Amma Vodi status Programme Highlights:
|Scheme Name||Amma Vodi Scheme 2021|
|Who Launched||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Worked Under||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department Included||Education Department of AP|
|Benefits of Scheme||Financial Assistance for Education|
|Main Objective||Increase the literacy rate|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Class 1st to 10th Class|
|Who can Apply||Mother of Student who needs Financial Assistance|
Information on Amma Vodi status:
The Amma Vodi status program was launched to try to lower the schooling dropout rate. Every year, Rs 15000 is placed into the savings accounts of moms who accompany their kids to schools under this program. Poverty will not be a barrier to education under this plan. Every woman in the state would have access to education for her children.
- To lower the dropout rates, schools provide a variety of services such as customized clothing, and literature. To reach a complete literacy level, the government has made education a key priority.YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, this country’s chief minister, is doing everything he can to raise the state’s literate rate and give quality education to the needy.
- He has introduced the Amma Vodi status program to enhance school facilities as well as that Jagananna Goru Mudda program to supply nutritional food throughout school lunches. Numerous state students’ advantage from these programs.
- The illiteracy rate within the poorest and weaker sections of society would rise as a result of the execution of these programs.
Guidelines for the Amma Vodi Scheme until 2021:
Amma Vodi status standards during the year 2020-21 have been announced by the Govt from Andhra Pradesh and these areas specified:
- The preparatory actions mostly on the Amma Vodi status project will take performed at the present level through December 9th until December 25th, 2020.
- Starting December 10, 2020, through December 20, 2020, every principal must register as well as update student information.
- Around December 15, 2020, a listing of every qualified mother/guardian their children are registered inside the info/knowledge area portal would be examined and provided. This list will be evaluated using 6th level standards.
- Around December 19, 2020, this list of qualified mothers/caregivers would be revised. This listing would be evaluated based on the six-level requirements.
- All details promoted just on the Amma Vodi status website from December 20, 2020, until December 24, 2020, must be published on the institution notice board as well as the gram/ward administration notice boards.
- If indeed the Aadhar information, bank account details, and IFSC code include any problems, the proprietors are responsible for correcting them.
- Each village/ward administration is responsible for submitting any objections relating to disqualification towards the collector. The filing process would follow the regular protocol, as well as the joint collectors would address these complaints.
- The list that was published on the 16th and 20th of December 2020 would be collated, therefore by the 26th of December 2020; one final list with corrected objections would be presented on the website.
- On the 27th as well as the 28th of December 2020, their ward/gram sabha would do the final selection.
Budget 2021 by Amma Vodi Scheme:
Tuesday, June 16th, 2020, Andhra Pradesh Financial Minister B Rajendranath Reddy announced the state’s budgets for the next financial year at the provincial Assembly throughout Velagapudi. Irrespective of the total expenditure of Rupees 2,24,789.18 crore, its state government had set aside Rupees 22,604 crore for education.
The state allocated Rupees 17,971 crore towards schooling inside the 2020 budget, which would be increased inside the 2021 expenses. The Amma Vodi status program has been approved for Rupees. 6,000 crores are irrespective of this total.
How you can check Amma Vodi Status Schemes:
This Amma Vodi status program was launched to try to lower the education dropout rate. Every year, Rs 15000 is placed into the savings accounts of moms who enroll their kids in school underneath this program. Poverty will not be a barrier to education under this plan. Underneath the Andhra Pradesh state Amma Vodi scheme, these following characteristics have been included:-
- Only straight benefit transfers or online transfers of money will be made to the recipients.
- Once the beneficiaries have completed normal 12th grade, neither the beneficiary nor the beneficiary’s mom would be eligible for aid.
Documents Required For Amma Vodi
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Advantages of Amma Vodi Schemes
This AP Amma Vodi status program has numerous advantages, the first is perhaps the most important of which is the compensation that it would provide to school-aged children. This incentive will assist impoverished families in attending school including covering some of their costs.
It would be a fantastic approach to motivate parents to send their kids to school. Since we all understand, the proportion of school-aged children throughout rural areas seems relatively low, and our program will assist in significantly boosting that percentage.
- The Amma Vodi program benefited roughly 42 lakh people last year, as well as the amount has climbed to 44.48 lakh the current year.
- But Andhra Pradesh authorities are also working to enhance the taste of midday foods, which would benefit students’ health. Numerous pupils have transferred from privatized to public schools as a result of these programs.
- The administration has also adopted English as a second language in administration schools such that the underprivileged can advantage as well.
Qualifications for the program
The program’s eligibility requirements have been finalized:
- Children enrolling in only governmental institutions inside the province of Andhra Pradesh were eligible.
- Only permanent inhabitants of the territory of Andhra Pradesh were eligible.
Amma Vodi Programme Application Procedures
While registering for such AP Amma Vodi status program during the year 2020, keep the preceding registration process in mind:-
- First, you must download full application forms for the plan.
- Filling in the registration form thoroughly after receiving it.
Thus Amma Vodi status program is a great fit for the people of Andhra Pradesh. It helps the children who want to complete their studies and the compensation which they get under this program is of great use.
Also Read: Eshram card registration details explianed