Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, Haryana’s Head Of government, unveiled the first Parivar Pehchan Patra household identity card program. Under such a method, every registration procedure is currently wholly painless. A 14-digit identification identifier number is assigned to each household.
Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan will issue registration documents for the complete extended family. These household identification cards known as Parivar Pehchan Patra will be available for both married as unmarried households. You do not need to go to almost any institution to be using the Haryana household registration themes.
Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Scheme
The Aadhaar identification verifies a people’s identity. However, identification cards would now distribute to any Haryana households as a component of that scheme. This identification number would allow you to obtain data across the entire family. A total of 54 lakh households have already covered this initiative.
This technique in Parivar Pehchan Patra would be only beneficial to Haryana residents. Earlier this year, the administration planned to open 500 enrollment facilities for household identity cards. Using an Aadhaar number will be required in this technique.
Details for Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021:
|Scheme Name||Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra|
|It was launched by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Announced Date||2 January 2019|
|Application Date||25 July 2019|
|beneficiary state||54 lakh families of the beneficiary state|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|To ensure automated delivery||various citizen-centric services|
Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra is used for a wide range of purposes.
- Information will analyze from across all houses underneath that method.
- According to another gender and capabilities of the household members, every data constantly will indeed be submitted to the website.
- You’ll be able to tell which person has received the benefit according to which approach by completing this module.
- It would have been easy for investigators to recognize the recipients of this scheme.
- As a result, the plans will benefit the applicants.
- Software innovation is used in the same system.
- With most of this assistance, anyone will indeed assemble all of the information from a single area.
- You will not go to anyone’s center if you need to correct some modification or a concern.
- All of your information would be instantly connected and uploaded to the portal.
- In Haryana, old pensioners and all other types of pension are still only available to those who have a household identification number.
- When a girl marries, her surname is removed from her maternal grandmother’s gateway and added to their husband’s.
Role Government after applying the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme
After applying for the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme, the government will provide the family identification card for the applicants. Haryana Family’s identification Card New Update Additional Deputy Commissioner Sampark Singh requested all the voters of Haryana to urge family identity cards.
Haryana Household Identification Cards Parivar Pehchan Patra
The administration would present the candidates with a household identification number to register for the Parivar Pehchan Patra initiative. You’ll be capable of utilizing this card wherever if needed.
New Updates to the Haryana Family ID card
Most Haryana electors, thus according to Second Assistant Commissioner Sampark Singh, should push for household identification cards. He has pointed out that electors would have to have a Haryana Household Identification number to use any programs and projects during the election period. Before even the tenth month of the Gregorian calendars year 2020, voters ask to notify Haryana Family’s identity.
The World Health Organization as a whole
Those who have not yet obtained parivar pehchan patra should do so as quickly as practicable. People that already have a parivar pehchan patra can upgrade it for gratis anywhere at the CSC center. Haryana Household Registration is related to several other government programs, including maturity pensioners, widower retirement benefits, household pension benefits, Ladli, marriage Shagun programs, Ration Distribution, etc.
Haryana parivar pehchan patra Certificate will be presented in the next chapter for different governmental programs such as BPL certificate, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, encourage state compensation, that can be used in Saksham Yojana, among others.
Documentation is required.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Ration Card (option)
How do I get this Token?
If you live in Haryana and still want to register with this card, anyone could be doing so using the following techniques:
- Shared Service Center: Anyone can go to your local community service department and immediately submit a Parivar Pehchan Patra registration.
- SARAL Kendras: Anyone could also register again for Parivar Pehhcan Patra by visiting a SARAL Kendra. The provincial government manages these SARAL Kendras.
- PPP Operators In addition to the procedures listed previously, you can register with this card thru all the PPP Providers.
Who is eligible to apply?
The following sorts of households are eligible to participate inside the Parivar Pehchan Patra:
Permanent Household: Every Haryana-based family is required to participate in PPP.
A permanently 8-digit household ID would assign to such a household.
Temporary Family: Any relatives staying from abroad Haryana who want to register for just about any government program or scheme must also register in PPP. A 9-digit provisional household ID with the beginning ‘T’ will indeed issue to such a household.
How to obtain and monitor the availability of the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Household ID Card?
Whether you have registered and would like a copy of your household Identification card, complete these steps:
- Firstly, go over to the Haryana Family ID Card Download button upon that state’s internet platform.
- Now, input their family ID (number) at the supplied website and retrieve it if their passport is produced.
- To check the progress of their registration, enter their Aadhaar number underneath or visit this page.
How do I modify and replace my Haryana household Identification card?
It’s a simple procedure to follow. If you need to make a modification when you’ve already created your ID and received your identification, follow these steps. Firstly go over to meraparivar.haryana.gov.in to access the company portal. Now select “Keep updating Household Details” from the drop-down menu.
You’ll ask if you already have a household ID right now. If any of this is incorrect, you will ask for Aadhaar identification. Afterward, when, you could alter your address online and access a Household ID or Identification Number.
Mera Parivar Pehchan Patra Gateway accepts sp forms for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID). People will be eligible to utilize this entire gateway to have their id privileges revoked while standing in registration.
Also Read: Sabooj Sathi Scheme 2021-22