Kriti Kharbanda Kriti Kharbanda is an acclaimed Indian model and actress, primarily seen in Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil films. She was one of the most prominent actors in the film industry in South India. The actress has risen to this level due to her commitment and outstanding performance. She went on to become one of the most prestigious actors in Kannada and had huge supporters, and was able to enter the Bollywood industry.
She is conscious of her body and does aerobic exercises to keep healthy and fit. Kriti Kharbanda is hugely well-known through her Instagram account. It has more than 5.7 million followers, and she has a profile that describes her Instagram profile. as an actress, drama queen, dreamer, and performer in her Instagram profile.
Kriti Kharbanda Biography
Kriti Kharbanda (born on October 29, 1990) was an Indian actress well-known for her roles as an actress in Kannada, Hindi, and Telugu film languages. She began her career as a model. Kharbanda started acting in 2009 with an appearance in the Telugu film Boni. Kharbanda became a star in the Kannada film Chiru in 2010, the Hindi film Raaz: Reboot in 2016, and her own Tamil Bruce Lee film in 2017.
Bruce Lee in 2017. Other films she has appeared in include Googly Ala Modalaindi Tirupati Express, Belli, Minchagi Nee Baralu, Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana, Karwaan, Housefull 4, and Taish. She has been awarded many awards, including the SIIMA Award and two nominations for the Filmfare Award South for her performance.
|Name in full||Kriti Kharbanda|
|Day of Birth||October 29th , 1988|
|Age||34 Years (As of 2022)|
|The Father’s Name||Ashwani Kharbanda|
|Mother’s Name||Rajani Kharbanda ( Business Women)|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Kriti Kharbanda Height and Weight:
Kriti Kharbanda Height 5 feet 3 inches in approximately and Weight 52 kg approx. 115 Pounds. She is tall and slim in stature. The measurements of her body are 34-27-35 inches. The size of her Shoe is Size 5 (US), and the Dress is Size 6(US). Her hair color is black. Her Eye Colors are Dark Brown.
Career and Awards
Kriti Kharbanda started her professional career within the showbiz industry as a model during her time at university. She worked for famous brands like “Bhima Jewelers”, “Fair & Lovely”, and “Spar”. She made her debut as a film actress in Raj Pippalla’s Telugu action film “Boni”, with Sumanth as the lead in 2009.
While the film was unsuccessful on the screen but reviewers acknowledged her performance. His breakthrough came in 2011 when he starred in the movie “Ala Modalaindi”. In the following years, she was featured in various Telugu films, including “Om 3D” and “Bruce Lee – The Fighter.” She was named the top actress in the Bangalore Times’ Most Desirable Women in 2013.
The gorgeous actress started her Kannada film career with a romantic action movie, “Chirru,” produced by Mahesh Babu in the presence of Chiranjeevi Sarja in 2010. The film did well at the box office. The actress then appeared in popular films for her fans, including “Prem Adda,” “Googly,” and “Super Ranga’.
Kriti Kharband’s net worth
The renowned Indian actress and model Kriti Kharbanda typically appears as a character in Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil films. She gained fame as a prominent actor in South Indian cinema. The actor earned this fame through her dedication and impressive performances. Eventually, she became one of the most popular Kannada actresses, with a considerable fan base and a successful career within the Bollywood industry.
She takes care of her appearance and exercises regularly to keep her body fit and healthy. Each film brings in between 60 and 70 lakhs for the actress. She lives in Bangalore, India, with her family. Kriti has recently purchased a white Hyundai SUV. Kriti Kharbanda’s net worth is estimated at $5 million, or around 35 crores of INR. Her annual salary is 7.4 crores. She earns between $30 and $35 lakhs per month.
Facts About Kriti Khrabanda
- Kriti Kharbanda fell in love with acting when she was a child. She has appeared in many advertisements and modeling campaigns since. She continued to perform in commercials and model in high school and college.
- Kharbanda has credited her career to the Spar ad she made. Raj Pippala, her director, saw her picture on a billboard and recognized her star potential.
- Kharbanda has always wanted to be a jewelry designer before pursuing acting as a profession and has an education degree within the industry. Even though she’s a highly successful actor, she still seeks some past dreams.
- Some people love communicating directly. Some people enjoy direct communication, while others are uncomfortable with it. According to Kharbanda, who spoke with the Times of India, she is part of the first category. “I am most proud of myself because I am honest and sincere. While many view this as a flaw, I value this part of me to the greatest extent. My smile and eyes are my top physical characteristics.
- There is no way to claim Kharbanda for being shy after witnessing her prolific work over the past 10 years. Kharbanda has appeared in more than the same number of feature films since making her cinematic debut in 2009. Some of her finest performances are on screen in Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana (2017), Google (2013), Super Ranga (2014), and Bruce Lee – The Fighter (2015).
Q.1) Who are you? Kriti Kharbanda?
Ans. Kriti Kharbanda is a well-known and admired Actress who is a part of Hindi Movies.
Q.2) What time is Kriti Kharbanda’s birthday?
Ans. Kriti Kharbanda was born on the 29th of October, 1990.
Q.3) What is it that was the First Hindi Movie by Kriti Kharbanda?
Ans. Kriti Kharbanda’s First Hindi film Was Raaz Reboot.
Q.4) Which Kriti Kharbanda Salaries?
Ans. Kriti Kharbanda earns between 7 and 7 Crores in dollars per year.
Q.5) What is the cost Kriti Kharbanda charge per film?
Ans. Kriti Kharbanda Costs between 60 and 70 Lakhs for each film.
Kriti Kharbanda has an estimated net worth of $5 million, i.e., 35 Crores INR. Kriti is a member of a Punjabi family. She was a frequent guest in advertisements as a young girl. She was spotted for the Telugu movie Boni by NRI director Raj Pippala after he saw her image on the Spar billboard (2009).
She exercises aerobics to keep in shape. Her 2013 Bangalore Times Most Desirable Women list put her at the top. She has a dog named Pooh as an animal. She has over 100 pairs of shoes and is fond of collecting sarees.